We welcome sponsors for events, contests, and general sponsorship. It is our intention to support the objectives of our sponsors to maximize their exposure to the 2012 US Capitol Christmas Tree (CCT) and their organizational interests.
The events and activities will give sponsors a targeted opportunity to embrace the symbol of the tree, the message of our great outdoors, kids in the outdoors and forest health through their sponsorship, and product tie-ins. With the number of community events, outreach via social media and mainstream media, and the Colorado and National “whistle stop tour” to the Nation’s Capital, millions of people will see our sponsor’s logos and learn of their involvement with this nationally recognized and widely anticipated event.
Sponsors of the 2012 Capitol Christmas Tree can direct a portion or all of their contribution to any of the events or supporting activities that will take place during the course of the year. Each of these events will be positioned to engage kids and families in capturing the excitement of preparing the “people’s tree” to go to Washington as Colorado’s gift to the nation. Our sponsors support will not only enable the story to be told, but will demonstrate your values and commitment to kids, families and communities in a tangible way.
Some of the events for 2012:
• Juried art competition culminating in the winning art piece to be hung in the Forest Service Chief’s office for the balance of 2012 and 2013.
• A songwriter’s competition to choose the best original song for the 2012 Capitol Christmas tree. The winning song will be played at the lighting ceremony in Washington and at all community stops along the way to Washington from Colorado. The top 10 contest entrants will be recorded and a commemorative CD
produced and made available to the public.
• An invitation to kids from across Colorado to design and make ornaments to be hung on the tree when it arrives in Washington. A drawing will be held to send one of the ornament makers to Washington to participate in the tree lighting ceremony.
• The Tree cutting and celebration.
• The “Tree Tour” along the route from Colorado to Washington. Donors can sponsor stops in towns that are strategically important to your marketing strategies/priorities.
• 2 million Facebook and Twitter followers (The “Voice of the Tree”).
• 2012 US Capitol Christmas Tree Website, the A to Z of the “Tree” including live tracking as the tree makes
its way to Washington DC.
• 2012 US Capitol Christmas Tree Merchandise
The Capital Christmas Tree partnership a number of donor levels with appropriate benefits for each donor level.
Now is the time to get involved with this years tree.
For detailed sponsorship information and a full sponsorship package contact:
President Choose Outdoors
Founder Choose Outdoors
P.O. Box 801
Pine Colorado, 80470